Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Forsaken


What has happened to the times
When I could look up into the
Sky and know that I've
Traces of the good in me?

I used to be able to look
Up into the candy clouds and
Feel the warmth of
Kindness fill me;

A time when I could know how
Blessed we all were
Just by gazing at the
Affectionate pink of sunlight through
Cloud covers;

I used to be able to
Experience love, goodness and
The tender beauty of life
When I looked into the sky.

Where has my heart
Disappeared, having forsaken
Me?

3 Feelings:

Blogger Memento aka a moment in life felt this way...

beautiful ... both photo and poem that is!

6:51 PM  
Blogger Î¦ felt this way...


It has left you
but momentarily.
for some time
let it relish
the company of fellow
hearts, that left
their nests
they gather
in a separatist’s school
to question..
who?, how? & why?
not for long, but return
like a tangerine winged
butterfly..


.. very nice one M..luv it

1:08 PM  
Blogger seth felt this way...

i admire ur poetry ... im glad ur still able to continue dreaming and writing... hope i could add morepoems as beautifully crafted as this....again.

9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
Creative Commons License