Thursday, June 28, 2007

Early Retirement



I want to live in the country in a big hut. I want 2 big dogs and 2 small ones. Preferably a black labrador, a golden retriever and two terriers. I want a large kitchen, a comfortable living room, two bedrooms and a big, big backyard. I want to grow a guava, cherry and apple tree each. I also want to grow pretty rose bushes, those climbers with flowers which smell amazing at night and buttercup pots everywhere in the house. I want chicken and geese in my backyard. I want a few rabbits running about. Maybe even a small pond in the middle.

You know what's so amazing about this dream? It's very possible. My friend does it. I lived in that house. It even had a swimming pool few ten feet away. And that month was the most peaceful, amazing month of my life.

0 Feelings:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
Creative Commons License