Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Endlessness



I've been on this
Road.

This road.
This road.
This road.

I've constructed dreams
Extraordinary
And believed that I was
Living them.

I walked along this
Self-made road
Hoping that one day
I'll get where I deserve to be.

I've made
Plans.

Plans.
Plans.
Plans.


I laid them down on
The map of what my life
Was supposed to be
Ten years from the now.

I had structured it carefully
With a skeleton idea and experience,
Thinking that I will surely
Get where I deserved to be.

I had profusely
Prayed.

Prayed.
Prayed.
Prayed.

I put all my faith in
A god that I still
Can't make up my mind
About.

I believed madly,
Unbelieved with a vengeance
And had faith with a fear that
He might not get me where I deserved to be.

I'm still on this
Road.

This tiresome road.
This lonely road.
This inevitable road.

0 Feelings:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
Creative Commons License