Friday, March 31, 2006

The Shadows Stuck, Afterall


It's not that we had a lifetime together, it's not that we spent a whole year together, it's not even that we spent more than 2 full months in each other's presence. It's nothing tangible, it's not one bit real and it is every moment surreal. Maybe that's why I love him still? No. The problem, you see, is I love him. And that's that. I have no explanation about my love for him..if I did, I could've fought it with logic. I have no bitterness toward him, no anger at him..otherwise, I could've translated those feelings into tears or words. The problem is there are no side-effects of my love for him..no words to put to it..so what can I do? I love him. And I wish I could stop it.

1 Feelings:

Blogger Tripti Chouhan felt this way...

god bless...

i like the way you've said what you feel

5:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
Creative Commons License