Sunday, May 28, 2006

Checklists




















i've only a small question to ask you, sweetie.
when you heard my voice did you feel a certain happiness? coz you see, baby, i've not heard you show any happiness. why do you make happiness sound so commonplace..so matter of fact, baby?

you know what, sweetie? you played your game with me. you checked whether i still love you (and you know i do), made sure that i'm bursting with joy when i speak to you, wanting to hear you say the words that you miss me..and sometimes, i'll yearn for you to tell me you love me. how i enjoy every moment i spend with you!

you won your game, baby. you got your checklist all taken care of with my (expected) reactions. so when i tell you i'm happy because of you, you tell me i should be. but, you see sweetie, i should be the one asking you the questions.
are you happy with me in your life? coz i don't see you showing any happiness about it.

1 Feelings:

Blogger BlackEmpress felt this way...

HI . Remember me?

Once seen as literature...now is evidently a woman's inside.
Let go of the guilt. u dont deserve to be mistreated. take care

11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
Creative Commons License